Activities / Core technology
We can provide “tree-like” polymers of lysine (Dendri-Graft Poly-L-Lysine or DGL) of regular and reproducible structures . For this, or for any other information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Characteristics of the DGL:
- These materials are strictly made up of L-Lysine.
- Their hydrodynamic radius ranges from 1 to 8 nm from the first to the fifth generation.
- The DGL have a high density of -NH2 surface groups (multifunctional).
- In water DGL are polycationic molecules (-NH3+).
- The DGL are water soluble.
- The DGL have a controled narrow poly-dispersity.
- The DGL are guest molecules with a free volume about 80%.